Full-Service Veterinary Care for Pets in The Blackstone Valley & Northbridge MA
PawSteps Veterinary Center is a full-service animal hospital offering the best veterinary care in the Northbridge, Massachusetts, area. Our veterinary team offers a wide range of services, and you can be sure that our entire team will do its best to make your pet comfortable and to provide any support needed.
Some of our services include:
- Pet wellness care—Preventive health care offers protection to pets and extends both quality and length of life.
- Pet illnesses and injuries—Our experienced team addresses all types of injuries and illnesses that affect pets.
- Veterinary diagnostic services—We employ the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology to provide fast and accurate diagnoses for pets including:
- Digital radiography
- Telemedicine for electronic consultations
- Ultrasonic, cardiac, and endoscopic examinations by visiting specialists
- In-house veterinary lab services
- Veterinary surgery—Providing both emergency and routine surgeries, our team ensures the safest possible procedures and the greatest comfort for patients.
- Pet dentistry—Just like humans, pets need regular dentistry to prevent tooth disease and promote overall health.
- Pet pain management—Keeping pets comfortable has proven to shorten recovery time and encourage a faster return to normal activity.
- End-of-life pet care—Our compassionate team provides a respectful and supportive environment for pets facing end-of-life issues.
- Veterinary pharmacy—From over-the-counter products and diets to prescription medications, our in-house pharmacy is provided for your convenience.
- Pet health certificates—As a licensed and USDA-accredited veterinarian, Dr. Sawyer is qualified to examine pets requiring health certificates for travel.
- Pet identification/microchipping—Microchips greatly enhance the chances of a safe return of lost pets to their families.
Dr. Sawyer’s family coined the phrase, "Pawsitive steps to better health," meaning that every step the veterinary team takes is designed to help your pets feel their best. We make sure that our services do just that; they keep your pets healthy and happy.